In My Mailbox (1)

“In My Mailbox” is a meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren that allows us book bloggers to share the books we’ve received from author/publisher submissions, the library, friends, contests, or perhaps just our own purchases over the past week…

Check out our haul!

Net Galley:

Send Me A Sign by Tiffany Schmidt

Shadows (Ashes Trilogy #2) by Ilsa J. Bick

Crewel (Crewel World #1) by Gennifer Albin

Author Submissions:

Naturally, Charlie by S.L. Scott

Purchased or Borrowed:

The Wild Ones by M. Leighton

Shadow of Night (All Souls Trilogy #2) by Deborah Harkness

Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi

What’s In Your Mailbox? We’d love to know!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
About Amy

Book nerd. Music fanatic. Culinary Student. Football junkie and lover of all kinds of randomness..

Comments

1. Joy says:

Awesome haul, ladies! Unravel Me!!! Colour me jealous. :) Enjoy.

2. lovingrob says:

About time you guys got a part of IMM :D Hih. <3 You got lots of awesome books ;) Hope you enjoy them all :) I need to read Crewel and Shadows soon. ;p
    Love, Carina @ Carina’s Books

• Christina says:

Yes, we’re so excited to finally be a little contributor to this meme. I’m excited to read Crewel, I’ve heard tons of great things so far. As for Shadows, I’ve had Ashes for forever, so maybe this will be the push I need to read it.

Thanks for stopping in! ♥

3. April Books & Wine says:

Ahhh, I need to buy Unravel Me! I also need to read the Discovery Of Witches book, especially because everyone I know is really into Shadow Of Night!

Happy reading :-) Enjoy your lovely new books!

My bookish haul

4. Ahhh!!! Like I told Christina when she posted the pic of the Unravel Me ARC last night, *allllllll the grabby hands!*
    I can’t wait to read your review, Christina.

• Christina says:

Jenn, it was so flippin’ good. (But also kind of heartichokey, OMG!) I’ll wait to review it with the other girls once it comes out, though. I’d be too afraid of the epic spoilery that would definitely happen if I were to do it now. SO. MUCH. STUFF(!!!). HAPPENS! ACK!

Thanks for stopping by! ♥

5. Chey says:

Absolutely dying to get my hands on Unravel Me! I’m also pretty excited for Crewel. Happy reading! :)

• Christina says:

I’m excited to read Crewel. I’ve been hearing good things so far. Unravel Me was amazing and I can’t wait until February to have my own copy.

Thanks for commenting and happy reading to you as well! ♥

6. thedailyprophecy says:

Crewel! Looks amazing, doesn’t it? :D Happy reading ^^

My showcase Sunday.

7. Hi, I’ve haven’t read any of them yet, but Crewel and Send Me A Sign sound good! Have a nice week, and happy reading! :)

8. AAAAHHHHH UNRAVEL ME!