Announcing the Bad Boy Rehab Hop
January 10 – January 17, 2013
Hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer and The Book Hookup
We tried giving up Bad Boys for our New Year’s Resolution…..
but try to make me go to rehab and I said no no no.
Bad Boy (n.) person
1. A guy who has many characteristics of a naughty, naughty boy.
OMG let the drooling begin.
2. A heartbreaker with a five o’clock shadow.
3. Independent and willful. Does what he wants when he wants. Never follow trends, they follow him.
4. Someone that’s not looking for trouble, but there’s a serious sense of danger about him.
We love danger!
Usable Note: A bad boy is a gorgeous man with MANY layers and is INSANELY irresistible to women.
*raises hands*… YES PLEASE!
- You must give away a book(s) with a hero who is a bad boy…put that book(s) up for grabs because we know we sure can’t get enough.
- Only “Family Friendly” blogs & giveaways are accepted for this hop. We’re requesting that the prizes be YOUNG ADULT TITLES, specifically.
- Gift cards are acceptable prizes for this blog hop. However, if you are giving away a gift card, your post must spotlight at least 1 book that meets this hop criteria.
- Please try to keep your giveaway rules as simple as possible!
No more than 6 entries allowed, only 1 mandatory entry.
- The “Bad Boys Rehab” Hop Image must be a part of your giveaway post.
- We are applying the same rules as I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. View them HERE if you are not familiar with them.
- If you are using rafflecopter, set it to begin accepting entries on January 9th and to stop accepting entries on JANUARY 18th.
- All posts need to be up by 12:01 AM on January 10th. Up to 24 hours early is fine. 10 minutes late is not. Once your post is live AND accepting entries please email us a direct link so I can update the linky.
To sign up to host a giveaway for this hop please add your blog to the linky with your shipping info (either US only or INT) in parenthesis following your blog name. If you forget we will assume you are shipping to the US only.
Please email us thebkhookup(at)gmail(dot)com if you have any questions.