Announcing the For The Love of Swoon Giveaway Hop
February 14 – February 20, 2013
Hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer and The Book Hookup
Who needs a real Valentine when there are so many charming fictional
swoonalicious dudes heroes to sweep you off your feet?
We want the book that brings all the swoons- the one that makes your heart flutter or race and your stomach fill with butterflies- whether that be because of a hero/heroine, a relationship, and/or the book in its entirety.
- You must give away a book(s) with an element that makes you swoon… put that book(s) up for grabs because we know we sure can’t get enough.
- Only “Family Friendly” blogs & giveaways are accepted for this hop. We’re requesting that the prizes be YOUNG ADULT TITLES, specifically.
- Gift cards are acceptable prizes for this blog hop. However, if you are giving away a gift card, your post must spotlight at least 1 book that meets this hop criteria.
- Please try to keep your giveaway rules as simple as possible!
No more than 6 entries allowed, only 1 mandatory entry.
- The “For the Love of Swoon” Hop Image must be a part of your giveaway post.
- We are applying the same rules as I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. View them HERE if you are not familiar with
- If you are using rafflecopter, set it to begin accepting entries on FEBRUARY 13th and to stop accepting entries on FEBRUARY 21st (12:01 AM).
- All posts need to be up by 12:01 AM on February 14th. Up to 24 hours early is fine. 10 minutes late is not. Once your post is live AND accepting entries please email us a direct link so we can update the linky.
To sign up to host a giveaway for this hop please add your blog to the linky with your shipping info (either US only or INT) in parenthesis following your blog name. If you forget we will assume you are shipping to the US only.
Please email us thebkhookup(at)gmail(dot)com if you have any questions.
This is a GIVEAWAY Blog Hop!
I like to draw hearts in the sky (eternal optimist) and wish on stars (forever dreamer). Documentaries, sweet tea, sleep, and brightly colored knee-socks are a few of my favorite things. ♥